The Puerto Princesa Underground River is the official entry of Philippines in the New Seven Wonders of the World. With only less than three months left in the competition, the Philippine Government stepped up their campaign and urges every Filipino citizen to participate in the voting process to rank our very own Puerto Princesa Underground River in the New Seven Wonders of the World.
As a response of that call, the Overseas Filipino Workers from Qatar launch its campaign through social networking site Facebook to intensify the support for Puerto Princesa Underground River. A Facebook group “Vote PPUR for New 7 Wonders of Nature” was formed by Filipinos in Qatar to spread the news and seek for support from every OFWs to boost the number of votes of our entry.
With over 2,000 members, the group continues to invite more members to vote for Puerto Princesa Underground River. As seen on their page, they are organizing future events such as Musika Alay sa PPUR , Alay Lakad For PPUR, Search for Binibining PPUR, Raffle Draw for 2 Vacation Package in PPUR to further support the campaign. These events are going to be held in Qatar which venues and details are soon to be announced.
Check out some photos of our very own Puerto Princesa Underground River.
Here’s how to vote for Puerto Princesa Underground River:
- Visit http://www.new7wonders.com
- Choose your preferred language – English of course unless you’re multilingual.
- Scroll on the list of entries and select seven entries.
- Never forget to tick and check the box for Puerto Princesa Underground River.
- Create a new account by filling out required information.
- Check your email. You should receive an e-mail asking you to confirm your vote. In this e-mail you will find a confirmation link. You need to click the confirmation link for your vote to be counted. Take note that if you do not click the confirmation link, your vote will not be counted.
How nice would it be if see Puerto Princesa Underground River in the result by 11.11.11?
Who wouldn’t want Puerto Princesa Underground River to be known in the world? To my fellow kababayans, we urge your support to make this campaign known. We only have less than 100 days left to vote. Voting will be closed by 11.11.2011. Vote for Puerto Princesa Underground River!